1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

24/7 Live video when my chicks hatch :-)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Chicktalks, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Chicktalks

Chicktalks Just Hatched

Aug 28, 2016
    Hi all - just to let you know that I have a new hatching project running and there is two days left so I have just set up the webcam again. For you guys on this forum it doesn't cost anything (normally I charge 3€ to cover streaming service cost). You just have to sign up as basic member (it's free) and sign in - then you can watch the hatching process live! (and follow it 24/7 if you can stay awake ;-)

Just wanted to share my little project for all of you to have fun watching too (as I have taken so much knowledge from reading on this forum).

cheers Michael

link is http://www.chicktalks.com
    or my youtube channel ChickTalks

[​IMG]

2. Chicktalks

Chicktalks Just Hatched

Aug 28, 2016
    Here we go :) Two chickens came out today! Waiting for more :)

3. caw555

caw555 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 21, 2016
    New Zealand
    how many eggs do you have in? chicktalks[​IMG]

4. caw555

caw555 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 21, 2016
    New Zealand
    I watched your videos on YouTube and I enjoyed them a lot.
    But just a quick question in your second day video what is the big black chick who keeps running in front of the camera?

5. Chicktalks

Chicktalks Just Hatched

Aug 28, 2016
    Hi - the black/dark ones are "Swedish flower hens" (my best translation :) Attached picture is what they will grow into.

[​IMG]

6. Chicktalks

Chicktalks Just Hatched

Aug 28, 2016
    16 eggs - but it is a rather poor outcome, 5 chicks till now and 1 more on its way out. Just moved the camera to the brooder - try logging in on chicktalks.com and take a look - they are soooo sweet :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by