24 Bantam Longtail Phoenix Hatching Eggs, Very Rare!! with bonus !!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Boggy Bottom Bantams, May 31, 2010.

1. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    UP FOR BIDS ARE 2 DOZEN BANTAM PHOENIX EGGS FROM THE TOP PHOENIX LINE IN THE COUNTRY!!!

You are bidding on an assortment of our bantam phoenix eggs form our beautiful birds, you may have seen a lot about them in the phoenix thread on here over the past year. Most all BYC 'ers who have bought from me have had excellent luck with these.
    They are all in one pen right now. The breeders consits of 2 recessive White (silver duckwing) males, and one hen, 2 silver duckwing hens, and 2 gold duck wing hens. With the roos really being silver duckwings, they will either produce all white or silver duckwing offspring from all but the gold duckwing hens. Those 2 hens are throwing what is best called a mealy gray hatch, very nice in their own!
    If given proper housing, these birds will easily reach 3-5 foot in their tails even as bantams. Mine got to 2 plus feet before bad weather caused some breakage for me, but they stayed in blood feather for over a year, actually one male still is in his original blood feathers (means they are still growing!) All have proper slate legs which is really hard to get in phoenix now a days, and they have perfect errect combs, not the ol floppy ones so many have any more. And all are super small in size, true bantams!

Anyway, these will be a great addition to your flock of phoenix, or the perfect start to your new line.
    Starting auction low, these are often sold near $100 a dozen, dont miss your chance at them, they need to go too so this is only a 2 day auction.
    Paypal me at

[email protected]
    as soon as they auction is over so I can get them on their way to you please
    Add $14 for shipping to the total.

NPIP and Avian Influenza clean, US shipping only

Thanks
    Aubrey

gold hens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  2. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    alright here's the bonus eggs

Just collected from yesterday and today
    If the bid reaches $40
    I will throw in 6 unheard of BANTAM CREVECOEURS
    In standard the creveis are super rare, but in bantam, only 2-3 people in the country have them!!!! Any folks these are true super small bantam birds, 8 inches on the hens, 10 tops on the roos

GOOD LUCK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Will these be shipped immediately or can they be shipped in the future? I'm trying to work around a vacation. [​IMG]

4. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    These will go the morning following the auction.
    I should have them all summer long though, they are all laying very well

5. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG]

6. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I wish my bator wasn't full. This has be tempted to run to co-op and get another one [​IMG]

7. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    LOL Go for it!
    I honestly cant believe there are no bids yet?? I usually sell these guys at $40 per dozen like wild fire, so this is at bare minimum $100 worth of eggs any other day.
    Yall dont miss them or I 'll just have set them myself [​IMG]

8. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Ahhh...I missed them!

Guess its best my bators are full...

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  9. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA