24+ Bearded Silkie bantam eggs - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Aug 16, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    This is a one day auction for 24+ eggs from my show winning bearded Silkie bantam flock. I would like to ship Tuesday, 8/17 or Wednesday, 8/18 and will include the 27 eggs I have now as well as anything laid before shipping. Colors available are partridge, buff, black, blue/splash & white, and will also include at least 8 eggs from my lavender project pen. This pen has a lovely lavender roo in with a splash hen & 3 beautiful daughters of my porcelain hen which are blue partridge, porcelain cuckoo & light blue. I think the cuckoo, the splash and the light blue are currently laying. I'm getting some cuckoos as well as solid colors from this cross so don't know what color you might end up with, but they should all carry the lavender gene. Please, no color choice - I will try to send an assortment, but cannot honor requests for just one or two colors. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I do show my birds and have won BB at my last 2 shows as well as many BVs and RVs. I just heard this morning that a pullet hatched from a white pair I sold was recently named Grand Champion at the Wa. County Fair in Oregon. I've been getting some really nice chicks this year and all the birds pictured were hatched from the same breeding flocks as your eggs will come from. The silkies in my breeding flocks are all carefully chosen for their own individual merits and even more importantly, their ability to produce quality offspring. I do pack eggs extremely well and my customers are reporting good success. Please be prepared to pay via paypal at auction's end - no e-checks please as they take too long to clear. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

Best of Breed, White pullet 12/09

[​IMG]

Best of Breed, Splash pullet, PNPA show, April 2010
    [​IMG]

Reserve of Breed, Black pullet, 12/09

[​IMG]

Best Variety, Partridge pullet, PNPA show, April 2010

[​IMG]

Some of this year's youngsters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hatched by Three Cedars Silkies in Florida:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hatched by Jen in Ohio

[​IMG]

Hatched by Christine in Oregon:

[​IMG]

Teenagers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A stunning white cockerel hatched in March - watch for him at the shows!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    [​IMG] You're silkies are beautiful!!!! I so want to bid on these, but I have to put money into my Paypal account first and that will take a couple of days to clear the bank. Awe maybe soon.

That black teenager on the fence is just darling.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  3. kelar

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Thanks Kris! I'll be having other auctions I'm sure,so you will still have a chance to hatch some of these little fuzzy butts. K

4. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    UGGGG!!!!I RELLY WISH MY INCUBATOR WAS NOT BROKEN!!! I hope you will have more of these eggs available in the spring. My incubator just wont keep tems any longer and I have my broody hens on eggs from my cochins and silkies right now. People dont miss out on these!! She has Amazing Birds! Highly recommended! JEN [​IMG]

5. kelar

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Thank you Jen! For anyone interested in this auction, I have 3 dozen eggs wrapped and ready to go. If you get paypal payment to me at [email protected] & pm me immediately with your shipping address & a phone number to get on the box immediately after the close of the auction, I can get these to the po today.

6. kelar

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Since I've been getting some questions, I want to clarify that I will send 3 dozen eggs to the winning bidder on the auction. If I get payment and your shipping info right after the auction ends, I can still get them to the po and shipped today since we are on pacific time and I'm close to the po. They are already packed and just need to get the label on them:)

7. iluvmychicks

iluvmychicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2007
    Indiana
    These are so tempting to me Karen, why do you do things like this to me?? I have chick over-load right now or I'd be ALL OVER these!!

Shari

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by