24 Custom EGG CARTON LABELS! Buy your personalized labels today!

ADozenGirlz

The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
Connecticut
Click here for more Custom Egg Carton Labels!

Proudly Serving the BYC Community since February, 2010! See all our FEEDBACK for confidence in shopping!

43104_egg_carton_wapron_lady_in_grass.jpg

SAMPLES (scroll to bottom for ordering information):

43104_louden_peacock_wframe_tagline.jpg

43104_17d_marykate_woprah_framed.jpg

43104_alice.jpg

43104_3-25-11_square_carton.jpg

43104_11f_organic_eggs_freida.jpg

43104_avery.jpg

43104_14d_round_martha.jpg

43104_16c_aslice_of_heaven.jpg

43104_5f_lisas_lap_chickens.jpg

43104_9c_live_embryos_fragile_wmarans_cx_and_egg.jpg

43104_stuart.jpg

43104_1a_loudenfarms_oval.jpg

Have you been looking to add a little charm and whimsy to your home-grown egg distribution process? I’ve got a backyard full of chickens myself and wanted to jazz up my own egg cartons before giving them away to friends and family. However, I couldn’t find personalized labels that I liked, or that fit my needs anywhere, so I made my own! Now I’m providing you with the opportunity to get your own too!

These custom-made egg carton labels are available in various quantities, styles, wording and colors. I’ll work with you to make a label you’ll love to add to your farm fresh eggs before they head out the door!

This auction is for 4 sheets of white, matte, self-sticking labels! There are 6 labels per sheet, for a total of 24 labels. AVAILABLE IN SQUARE, ROUND & RECTANGLE shaped LABELS!

Each square label measures 3" by 3.75", each round label measures 2.875 inches in diamater, each rectangle label measures 3.5" x 5". Purchase as many sets as you need!
I have provided a few samples of available pictures, text and wording. If you are interested in something that you don’t see (a color, a logo, a picture, phrasing), please email me at [email protected]. I want you to be as enthusiastic about using these on your egg cartons as I am on mine!

Click here for a thread by our customers showing offf the labels we made for them!

Back
Top Bottom