24+ Delaware Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kryptoniteqhs, Jan 1, 2010.

1. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    I would like to trade 24 Delaware eggs for either Black or Blue Rosecomb Bantam eggs from show quality stock or more Delaware eggs (I would like to introduce a new line to my flock). Pictures are a must and I will post updated pictures on here tomorrow, but for now I have some on My BYC page. Thanks PM me if your interested, please dont bid.

2. smith2

smith2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2008
    Paris, TN
    Were your Dellies hatchery stock or where did they originally come from? I would love to have some hatching eggs and I am not very far from you so they should ship fairly well. I don't have anything to trade so I would just have to buy some eggs. Have you hatched any out yourself? Are you sure they are fertile?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  3. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    Yes I have hatched out many eggs from them and I am sure they are fertile, but still, cant guarantee hatch rates due to shipping. I have some that are hatchery stock but I started out with 26 pullets and culled down to the 7 best. I also have some from Whitmore farms lines (I think his name is Will Marrow?). I also have another rooster that I got from someone who had him as a pet and I dont know where he came from, but hes very nice, both in looks and personality. Let me know if your still interested and Ill start collecting eggs for you.

4. smith2

smith2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2008
    Paris, TN
    Thanks, but a lady down the road from me just PM'ed me and she has some, but thanks.

5. The Chickinn

The Chickinn Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2008
    near SF, CA
    I don't have any hatching eggs I can trade, so i would have to buy the eggs. Are these"best" show quality or are they in-the-middle? Also, what would you charge per dozen(or total) for these eggs?

6. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    no they are not the best and I dont know if I would consider them show quality either....there are not many show quality delawares out there yet anyways. i might have 1 or 2 that i would consider showing, but even then i would never say they are the best or deem them show quality chickens, yes i would consider selling them and it would be 10 for a dozen plus shipping.

7. tofuranch

tofuranch What Came First????

Dec 11, 2008
    I would be interested in some eggs but it couldn't be until the first week of Feb and then I would love to buy some.

8. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    Not a problem, just let me know when your ready. Ill plan to start collecting as soon as I send out my next shipment.

9. RoosterRehab97

RoosterRehab97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey Kaylee, I'd be interested in Delaware Eggs\\Chicks\\(Your Roo[​IMG]) Call my house number or PM me if you have any.

10. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    I dont have any chicks or roos available right now, but I will have some in the spring. It looks like Im getting a list for eggs too, so it will be a while for them, Ill let you know when I have anything though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by