24 egg Bantam assortment, Silkie,Cochin,D'Uccle,Salmon Faverolle

jimnjay

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Bryant Alabama
My flock is laying pretty well right now. I have eggs coming in the mail and some under broodies and no where to put these. The d'Uccles are black mottled, Cochins are Mottled, blue and black , the roosters are frizzled. Silkies are from two buff pens and one Black pen. Fertility has been great here.

Shipping is a flat $ 10.00. I have 9 eggs from today and yesterday. No Faverolle or d'Uccle eggs from today so I expect there will be more than 18 eggs but just to be sure, I will guarantee 18 and there should be closer to 24 eggs.

This is a PayPal only. Please see my website for photos of my entire flock

My flock is NPIP certified

1/22/10, There will be 24 eggs for sure, possibly more, If I can figure out how to fit them in the box.

Last edited:
How are the Favs doing now? Have you any to put in the box? I'm really interested in those more than the others...

I have some under a broody and they are doing well. The second little girl just started to lay day before yesterday so I will be able to offer Faverolle eggs very soon. I had to do an assortment because there are to many "one of a kind layers" right now.

Quote:
I like lots of diversity, but you *must* include some Salmon Favs! It's your deepest desire!

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom