24 eggs Blue Laced Red Wyndottes, RIR, Banties, Welsummers +++

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by naturesluxuries, Jun 24, 2010.

1. naturesluxuries

naturesluxuries Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2009
    Hello [​IMG] I have 8 Blue Laced Red Wyndottes, 5 Golden Laced Wyndottes, 4 Welsummers, 3 RIR and 4 banty cochins. These are not mixed chickens. All are kept separately in individual, large pens. I have excellent hatch rate. My last 24 set all hatched. I will ship priority mail the same day they are purchased with absolute care in packaging. The eggs were laid in the last 24 hours. Thank you [​IMG]
    I accept Paypal at [email protected] . You may also email me at that address.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  2. happytxchick

happytxchick Egg Song Acre

Jul 8, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, TX
    Can you post pictures, please? Your signature line says you only have a few chickens (& no BLRW)...may I please ask how you get so many eggs in one day? How do you have fertile Welsummer eggs with only one Welsummer? I'm just a bit confused. Please clarify. Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  3. naturesluxuries

naturesluxuries Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2009
    Hello. Thank you for asking! I am going to go edit that right away!!! We have grownnnnnnnn since I added that signature. I got a lot of chickens from a friend. All these eggs just came from the chickens. There are at the minimum 6 chickens per rooster per pen. I was going to hatch these myself but I just have way too many already. They are ALL Very healthy and beautiful birds. When I get my camera some new batteries I can add some pictures. I just hatched 24 in the last week and all that were placed in the bator were fertile eggs, except the Speckled Sussex, which is why I didn't list those eggs. I am very pleased with that. Any other questions just ask.... Thank you [​IMG]

4. happytxchick

happytxchick Egg Song Acre

Jul 8, 2009
    Sulphur Springs, TX
    Thanks for such a quick reply. I had to update my sign line to b/c we've had some recent casualties that I am very sad about. [​IMG]

I can't tell if you are from my great state of Texas, where we can be TPIP certified (or NPIP for extra $), but wondering if you are NPIP certified?

I'd love to get these eggs right now, but I need to talk to my hubby first, and I'd like to see pics. I'll keep my eyes peeled to see if you are able to post pics and if you'll have these offered again. Thanks again!!

5. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

Could you tell me where in California your located and what lines your BLRW's are from? And pictures would be helpful [​IMG]

6. TACEYPERKINS

TACEYPERKINS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Medford,Oregon
    Yes, I too am interested in seeing pictures. Where in Ca. are you located?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by