24 Hatching Eggs from SHOW STOCK

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AbedsAviary, Apr 3, 2011.

1. AbedsAviary

AbedsAviary Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Halifax, Va.
    Up for auction is 2 dozen (24) hatching eggs from my show stock. These will be assorted (my choice) of many of the breeds i raise. I was not planning on offering any more eggs this year but the birds are laying like crazy and my 4 sportsman incubators are packed full. My loss = your gain. I will be sure to send a good assortment and the eggs will be marked as to what breed they are. To see some of the breeds that could be included please go to my site abedsbulldogsandpoultry.webs.com and click on chickens.

The eggs will be packed and shipped in shipping foam. Shipping will be $18 for priority. Eggs will be shipped on 4-11.

Please email or PM with any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  2. jmmre31

jmmre31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2011
    Front Royal
    I love the look of your birds but don't want any modern game. Would you allow the winner to eliminate certain breeds from the selection?
    thanks you!

3. AbedsAviary

AbedsAviary Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Halifax, Va.
    Quote:Yes if you dont want any moderns i will not include any. If anyone else is interested but doesn't want a certain breed just let me know before you bid.

4. vanalpaca

vanalpaca Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2011
    Clyde in NW Ohio
    I'm thinking if they are laying, would prefer LARGE FOWL, no moderns, no solid whites (hawkbait).

In order of preference: NO WHITES
    Large Fowl:
    Wyandottes, variety of colors
    Partridge Rocks
    Australorps
    then:
    Dark Color Leghorns
    Heritage Rhode Island Reds

In bantams:
    Wyandottes
    cochins

I'm a beginner, winter temps in mid-teens. Your birds are nice! If win, send lines of birds if you know them. Send photos of your hatch, too!!!

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by