~24 Hour~ 8+ Bantam Frizzled Choc/Khaki/Choc Cuckoo Polish Eggs

revolutionmama

Songster
11 Years
Jun 11, 2008
CabinInTheWoods
8+ Bantam Crested Frizzle & Smooth Polish Chicken Fertile Eggs (rare colors)

391781753.jpg

457756283_tp.jpg

457745280_tp.jpg

397365926.jpg

397365929.jpg

I specialize in Smooth & Frizzle Show Quality Polish Bantam Crested in White, White Crested Black, White Crested Chocolate, White Crested Khaki, & White Crested Cuckoo

These pictures are examples of our adult stock and some younger stock bred.

Check out our Facebook Page here to learn more about our RevolutionMama Ranch.... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revolutionmama-Ranch/107928304406

REVOLUTIONMAMA RANCH
POLISH BANTAM CHICKENS

Polish Bantam chickens are one of the 16 most popular bantam breeds..
The most distinctive characteristic of the breed is the crest of feathers on their head. Roosters have a long flowing cascade of feathers and the hens have a puffy pompom of feathers on their head. Often the crest is white and body feathers another color.
They are a docile breed that tame down easily and make excellent pets. They seem to enjoy sitting perched on your arm for attention and will come running to you for treats of brown bread !
Roosters generally weigh about 850 grams and hens 740 grams .
I have Polish Bantams in several colors
White crested black
thumbsup.gif
White crested Chocolate
White crested Khaki
White crested Cuckoo
White crested Blue
I also have some Frizzled Polish Bantams
In the same colors plus solid white
The Frizzle gene produces fluffy frizzled feathers and is the result of breeding a frizzled Polish to a regular feathered Polish. The result being a chicken that looks a lot like the Sesame street big bird character.
I sell chickens for show or for pets and will sell some eggs for hatching.

POLISH BANTAM CHICKENS

Polish Bantam chickens are one of the 16 most popular bantam breeds..
The most distinctive characteristic of the breed is the crest of feathers on their head. Roosters have a long flowing cascade of feathers and the hens have a puffy pompom of feathers on their head. Often the crest is white and body feathers another color.
They are a docile breed that tame down easily and make excellent pets. They seem to enjoy sitting perched on your arm for attention and will come running to you for treats of brown bread!
Roosters generally weigh about 850 grams and hens 740 grams .
I also have some Frizzled Polish Bantams
In the same colors plus solid white
The Frizzle gene produces fluffy frizzled feathers and is the result of breeding a frizzled Polish to a regular feathered Polish. The result being a chicken that looks a lot like the Sesame street big bird character.
I sell chickens for show or for pets and will sell some eggs for hatching.
I have or have produced these wonderful rare - hard to find colors....

White Crested Chocolate Cuckoo
White Crested Cuckoo
White Crested Khaki Cuckoo
White Crested Khaki
White Crested Chocolate
White Crested Black
White Crested Blue
White Crested White

in both Frizzled and Smooth on all colors

Back
Top Bottom