24 hour Auction ~ 17!! Wheaten & Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by aceschix, Dec 16, 2012.

1. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    [***** UDATED ***** 17 eggs collected now ....... Offering 10+ of our (my daughter's) Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana hatching eggs.

Fertility has been confirmed. We have a Wheaten Roo and a Blue Wheaten Roo over 14 W/BW and Splash Wheaten hens. Lines are from Chickenstalker, Ray_n_Deb and White Mountain ranch.

The hens are very nice size and I tend to select for the the nice "creamy" colors. All have beards and the correct color slate legs.

Ending this auction at 9:00 PM EST Monday, December 17. To ship Tuesday 12/18 (shipping date flexible - just ask) :)

Opening bid of $22.
    Winner pays shipping $14. I can add a 72 hour heat pad for an extra $4.
    Payment due at auction end via Paypal.

Please post your bids here not via PMs. Thanks!!

I will wrap each egg individualy in bubble wrap and do everything in my power to see that eggs get to you in the very best possible condition. I have had wonderful feedback on my wrapping and packing methods. I will ship with a confirmation number as well

Please remember buying shipped eggs is a risk. I can not be responsible for anything that happens with the eggs once they leave my hands.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  2. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Sorry, I am not the best photographer [​IMG] ... the pictures do not do justice to the pretty blue of these eggs. They are a very nice blue. Not at all as washed out as they appear in these picture.

I will try for a better shot later today.
    Also please excuse the molting hen and the muddy conditions, it has been very wet here in NE. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  3. srpaint

srpaint Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Illinois
    $23

4. aceschix

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    18 minutes to go!!! :p :D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by