**24 Hour Auction** 6+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten/Splash Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Azriel, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Azriel

Azriel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    I have up for your consideration 6+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten eggs. These are a very pretty sky blue with NO green tint. My Ameraucana are large birds, my Roo weighs just over 8#, and the hens are about 5#.
    They are very nice, correct color wirh no ticking, they have full beards and muffs,poofy butts and correct tail set. They have done very well at the local county fair shows. My birds are Wayne Meredith lines through Paradise Found Farm. I have been getting 100% hatchings here at home and 95-100% on shipped eggs.
    This auction will end at 9 AM MST Thursday 3-8 I will have them packed and ready to send as soon as payment is made. Bidding will start at $15.00 with increasing bids of $1.00+ please place bids as a reply to this post, not a PM.
    **The state of MT is not in the NPIP program, so if you can not receive eggs from me, please do not bid.**
    Shipping is $12.00,
    PayPal to [email protected]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  2. jebrab

jebrab Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2007
    Southeastern Indiana
    Does the price include shipping? Thanks!

3. Azriel

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    Sorry, shipping is $12.00. I knew I was forgetting something.

4. Azriel

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    [​IMG]A couple of photos of my 1week old very uncooperative chicks.[​IMG]

5. jebrab

Jan 30, 2007
    Southeastern Indiana
    one more question!!! Are the eggs a pale sky blue or the deeper robin egg blue? I couldn't tell in the picture because the the flash! Thanks again!!!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  6. Noncentzter

Noncentzter Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2009
    Southern Oregon Coast
    $15

7. Azriel

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    The blue is so hard to get photos of, I see a very pretty lighter sky blue, not the darker Robins egg blue. I did a photo with the flash, and with out, I'll try one outside with out the flash and see if that works better. To me they match my Montana morning sky.

8. jebrab

Jan 30, 2007
    Southeastern Indiana
    Sounds beautiful- both the eggs and the Montana sky!!!!

$16.00
    [​IMG]

9. dovecanyon

dovecanyon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2009
    Niland, CA
    $17

10. Azriel

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    OK, I received my order of eggs from Chicken Junkies today, and they are lovely eggs, but they are exactly the same color as my eggs. Side by side you can't tell them apart. In my mind Robins egg blue is darker, but I haven't seen a Robins egg in many many years. So call them what you want, sky blue or robins egg blue, they are what they are and they are a beautiful blue. The photo below shows my eggs laying down in the top of the egg carton, and the ones that I got from Chicken Junkies in the carton. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by