24 hour Auction ~ Update! 17 Eggs! LF Cochins hatching eggs

aceschix

Songster
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
New Hampshire
***Update!! 16 BBS and one test Frizzled Mottled egg (if you want it).

I have for your auction and hatching fun 10+ BBS LF Cochin eggs. Fertility is great and they are laying well.

Love the depth of feathers on this flock. One black Roo over 4 blue, 2 splash and 6 black hens.

Roo and 2 hens from Pittman lines, 2 hens from Matts' lines. The rest are mine over several generations.

Ending this auction at 9:00 PM EST Monday, December 17. To ship Tuesday 12/18 (shipping date flexible - just ask) :)

Opening bid of $22.
Winner pays shipping $14. I can add a 72 hour heat pad for an extra $4.
Payment due via Paypal at auction end.

Please post your bids here not via PMs. Thanks!!

I will wrap each egg individualy in bubble wrap and do everything in my power to see that eggs get to you in the very best possible condition. I have had wonderful feedback on my wrapping and packing methods. I will ship with a confirmation number as well

Please remember buying shipped eggs is a risk. I can not be responsible for anything that happens with the eggs once they leave my hands.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif

Missed the end as I was nursing babies to sleep. I would love some of these fertile eggs whenever you have any available again. Please let me know!

Thank you!

Missed the end as I was nursing babies to sleep. I would love some of these fertile eggs whenever you have any available again. Please let me know!

Thank you!

Awe, good job beng the mommie. ;)

Of course. I am not shipping any more until after the first of the year. I'll PM you.

Back
Top Bottom