1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

24 hour only 6+ olive eggers

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Nov 28, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi all,

I have enough eggs to spare between some of my private sales to send one more tomorrow 6+ probably 8-9 My girls are done molting and really kicking up their laying:)

I am doing a 24 hour auction so I can mail them tomorrow with the other orders-Ive been getting 6-9 eggs a day so very fresh:)
    as soon as auction ends please paypal my addy [email protected] and leave a note as to what you bought please:)

I already have another batch getting sent tomorrow and another for Dec 6th shipment-( for the new years eve hatching) I can probably do 1 more for that if anyone is interested pm me please-thank you all

I have been saving all my OE eggs to blow out for Xmas decorations ( I know I know) but Ive gotten 100+ done of them and im ready to NOT collect for me anymore:) All that blowing out drives me nuts! haha

In my pens I have a FBCM rooster ( 9 months old) with my girls ( 9 of them) ameracaunas ( blue)-OE hens-and my EE's the eggs all are dark green-green-brilliant blues and some are speckled green. They produce gorgeous muffed chicks which I had hatched out all Summer ( under broodies). YOU WILL GET SOME STRAIGHT COMBED CHICKS FROM THESE HATCHES-as the FBCM has straight comb so it will be a 50/50 but the straight comb pullets are just as pretty:) I package/ship very carefully-and have yet to have a batch of eggs arrive with any problems( cracked/broken)-all though I must state once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee hatchability or breakage

these will be shipped on Mon the 29th
    Here are lots of pictures from this Summer

Broody and her newly hatching babies and OE eggs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FBCm roo about 2 months ago and one of the OE hens-( forget the white orps they were sold off on Oct-[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving ( not the brown or white ones LOL)
    [​IMG]

some eggs I decorated so you can see more colors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fertility has been great!!!

If you would like to get on the waiting list for these guys-lets me know through Pm please:)

2. okiehen

okiehen Songster

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Oh my your Christmas eggs are beautiful.
    Birds too.

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:awww thank you!!!!

4. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Songster

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    Does that Include shipping?

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:yuppers:)

6. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Songster

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    Oh gosh...so in trouble Dying for Olive eggers [​IMG]

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:haha arent we all? I have broodys and stuck one OE under each one with all my BLRW eggs I couldnt help I love the eggs!!!! I want more hens!!! hatching out alot of blues and black that look like their ameracauna mommies but with feathered legs:) perdyyyy

8. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Songster

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    Oh goodness!! I have a moody broody who I stuck 3 LF dark brahma eggs got an alomst full incubator..these would top me off!

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I have 3 broody's all have Oe eggs under them with some split lav silkies and BLRW Almost tempted to throw a turkey egg under one!!! I wont though really late in season for that!

10. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Songster

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    Haha this is my first broody and i hatched 8 out of 10 BLRW my first time hatching ...ordered a new incubator and...already have some bator eggs spoken for if hatch goes good

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by