24 hour only Auction 12+ Lavender Orpington Hatching Eggs Hink JC Line Ends 6/8/12 at 9:00pm EST

Oldfort_mailman

"The Fortfather"
8 Years
Jul 19, 2011
cleveland tennessee
This listing is for 12+ of our Lavender Orpington hatching eggs. These are from the Hink JC 5th generation. Shipping is $13.85 which covers postage and packaging and payment is expected within 2 hrs of the auctions end. These are very large beautiful birds and our hens which are 8 months are giving us 6-7 eggs per week each and fertility has been 100%. We have an excellent hatch rate with our eggs and we will be shipping you fresh eggs less than 72 hours old when they are shipped. We cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to weather, rough handling by the post office, etc. but we do guarantee fresh, fertile eggs and they will be packaged carefully and professionally. Each egg is wrapped in two feet of bubble wrap and there is also a protective layer of rolled bubble wrap between the wrapped eggs and the side of the box. My paypal address for payment is [email protected]. Thanks again for looking at my auction and God Bless. I will be mailing these eggs out Saturday morning so please pay immediately at the end of auction to preserve the freshness of your eggs.

Last edited:
I can't argue with good sense. But every auction has to start somewhere.

I've bought from O.F.MM before and the chicks I have from him out of his eggs is worth the risk of shipped eggs. The eggs are very fertile!

I can't argue with good sense. But every auction has to start somewhere.

I've bought from O.F.MM before and the chicks I have from him out of his eggs is worth the risk of shipped eggs. The eggs are very fertile!

I appdeciate all the bids on such short notice. I have 15 eggs to mail off to the winner. 14 look perfect but one is stained but should hatch fine. Apparently the line got too long at the favorite nest box and rather than troubling herself to go into one of the other two nests she decided to lay it on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom