24 HOUR SPECIAL for Barnyard Beauties

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Arielle, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    BIN ends Friday May 18 at 9am.
    [​IMG] I have only 1 carton available for this special. [​IMG]

It includes a few French Black Copper Marans and and Buff Orpingtons and Blue Ameracauna/EE ! PLUS a wonderful barnyard mix from my best layers like Rhode Island Red, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Speckled Sussex and Easter Eggers. There is a French Black Copper Marans rooster as well as Black Star, Buff Orpington and Easter Egger roosters running in this free ranging flock!

These are super layers and make a pretty barnyard mix. They should produce a variety of egg colors as well; the possibilities are: olives, browns, pinks and blues and greens and off whites. The hatching eggs are well cared for at 50 degrees/70% humidity and collected fresh!!!

A great way to test your shipped egg techniques without spending a bundle on those very special eggs. Or to have a variety of pretty chickens!

1 dozen for $10. Priority Shipping and confirmation is $14 for one carton. Payment can be made via PayPal using [email protected]

Sorry, I cannot guarantee hatching rate due to shipping and incubating conditions. I have hatched about 75 of these eggs already with very good results.

This is a one day special. I would like to ship these eggs on Friday.

Please write SOLD in a post below. And send me a PM. [​IMG]

Happy to answer any questions! Send a PM. Melissa

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  2. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    A sampler of my current flock!

THe Easter Eggers. Speedy, Special Dark is in the middle, Plumpy the Third.
    [​IMG]

A son of a brown partridge Easter Egger and Black Star rooster. A sweet boy . . .
    [​IMG]

A French Black Copper Marans rooster with a row of hens. Silver Laced Wyandottes, BLack Star, Rhode Island Red and another SLW.
    [​IMG]

A young white pullet and a Speckled Sussex. Great foragers and love people.
    [​IMG]

Speckled Sussex, Silver laced WYandotte, Barred Rock , and Midnight (EE/BSL)
    [​IMG]

Henry, aka Hammy, a black sex link. A gentle boy often brought into our house for visits!
    [​IMG]

Another ee/BSL rooster. A very pretty boy! Named Rusty Boy.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by