~24 Hours~ 8+ Coronation Sussex Eggs ~Ship Monday~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by revolutionmama, Apr 14, 2011.

1. revolutionmama

revolutionmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    CabinInTheWoods
    This auction is for 8+ RARE Coronation Sussex eggs.

This is a great opportunity to obtain this rare and beautiful breed of Sussex! PURE Coronation, NOT splits.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You'll find more pics on my picturetrail site.

The RevolutionMama Ranch Coronation flocks come from championship stock from Paul Bradshaw of Greenfire Farms in Florida, and have been improved with Light Sussex stock from Presley, Dingle and Grisham. I am a heavy selectionist and work hard to meet conformation in a heavy, gorgeous bird. We have sought out diverse Light Sussex bloodlines to reduce inbreeding and we're getting robust, healthy birds and fantastic results.

None of RevolutionMama Ranch birds are hatchery stock. All are from excellent quality breeders- quality, wonderful birds! We take pride in preservation of heritage breeds and maintaining genetic strengths while adding new genetic lines for diversity. We believe in keeping to the defined standards for all of our breeds. Our birds are fed a high-quality diet along with free ranging to produce healthy chicks for your benefit! Shipping is USPS Priority Mail with a Tracking Number. You will pick them up at the Post Office, please email your phone number or include the username, auction info and shipping information in your comments in payment via Paypal. RevolutionMama at yahoo.com

Have fun! RevolutionMama Ranch :0)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by