1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

24 hr Auction!! 12+ Pure Hatching Eggs Khaki Campbell, Magpie, Cayuga

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jrobertson, May 14, 2011.

1. jrobertson

jrobertson Robertson's Rare Poultry

Apr 24, 2010
    NW Alabama
    12+ Hatching egg Assortment from my seperatly penned Khaki Campbells, Magpies, and Cayugas. I will send extras. Will ship the Monday after auction closing. We have had excellent hatch rates with these eggs, but I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to circumstances beyond my control once the eggs leave my hands, such as usps handling, and incubation techniques. Shipping is $14.00. I ship only to the lower 48 states. No International shipping. I carefully wrap each egg with bubble wrap and fit them tightly into an egg carton so they do not jostle as much. I pack around the egg carton with newspaper tightly as well. I accept paypal only. No echecks or money orders. Eggs are time sensitive so paypal is the quickest, easiest, and safest method. Make paypal payment to [email protected]. I appreciate you looking and happy bidding. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by