24 hr AUCTION: Jubilee Orpington, Swedish Flower Hen, Crested Cream legbar hatching eggs!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Papa Brooder, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Papa Brooder

Papa Brooder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    I need to take a break from hatching, so I am auctioning off this weeks eggs. Auction will include anything of the three breeds that are laid between now and shipping tomorrow evening. I have not collected eggs today. So there is potential for more eggs today and tomorrow. Auction currently includes:

All stock are from Greenfire farms
    Jubilee Orpingtons: 5
    Swedish Flower Hens: 9
    Crested Cream legbars: 6

Total eggs: 20 as of 2:30 pm Monday

This is the final update in regard to eggs. I will check again when I put everyone away for the night but auction will have ended at that time. I will include whatever is laid from these three breeding coops. Eggs will ship out Tuesday.

Auction will start at $50. Sorry for the high start price but honestly the 3 jubilee orpington eggs alone are worth that price. Shipping will be an additional $15. I have never had a cracked egg in shipping and I double box and bubble wrap the eggs. I have had excellent reports on my shipped eggs with the last two reports being 10/12 hatched eggs. The most recent had 11/12 eggs developing well at 2 weeks. I cannot guarantee these results. Out of 6 batches of shipped eggs my lowest result has been 5/12 hatched eggs. There are countless variables, so considering that, these results are phenomenal to me as I have purchased a lot of eggs online and often had 1-2/12 hatch.

Please bid in at least $5 increments.

Auction will end at 3pm pacific time on monday November 12th. I will ship the eggs on Tuesday through a friend.

Happy bidding. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  2. Dahlisgrams

Dahlisgrams Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    The Big Apple
    $50

3. woody743

woody743 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    Franklin Ohio

4. Dahlisgrams

Jun 16, 2012
    The Big Apple
    $75.00

5. woody743

woody743 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    Franklin Ohio
    And I could be wrong but isn't the post office closed Monday.

6. birdnbeast

birdnbeast Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2008
    Is the postal services closed on this monday?

7. Papa Brooder

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    Oh snap! :-( You are right. Ok, I will find someone to mail them for me on Tuesday. Update: There is one more Jubilee Orp egg, 1 more SFH egg, and 1 more CL egg (though it is a pullet egg). I will update the totals in a minute. I will keep the auction ending tomorrow but the eggs will ship out on Tuesday instead. Better chance of getting a few more eggs!!!! :)

8. Dahlisgrams

Jun 16, 2012
    The Big Apple
    $100

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  9. Papa Brooder

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    sorry I haven't got the pictures up but if you head to my profile page i have a link to my website where you can see pics of many of my chickens. All those pics are a few months old so I need to get some fresh ones as many of the birds have grown so much! Maybe tomorrow now that I know its a holiday I can have some chicken time!!

10. Papa Brooder

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    I will do one more egg check around 2pm tomorrow, one hour before auction ends and post if there are any additional eggs to add.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by