24 hr AUCTION: Jubilee Orpington, Swedish Flower Hen, Crested Cream legbar hatching eggs!!

Papa Brooder

Songster
7 Years
Feb 16, 2012
Redding, CA
I need to take a break from hatching, so I am auctioning off this weeks eggs. Auction will include anything of the three breeds that are laid between now and shipping tomorrow evening. I have not collected eggs today. So there is potential for more eggs today and tomorrow. Auction currently includes:

All stock are from Greenfire farms
Jubilee Orpingtons: 5
Swedish Flower Hens: 9
Crested Cream legbars: 6

Total eggs: 20 as of 2:30 pm Monday

This is the final update in regard to eggs. I will check again when I put everyone away for the night but auction will have ended at that time. I will include whatever is laid from these three breeding coops. Eggs will ship out Tuesday.

Auction will start at $50. Sorry for the high start price but honestly the 3 jubilee orpington eggs alone are worth that price. Shipping will be an additional $15. I have never had a cracked egg in shipping and I double box and bubble wrap the eggs. I have had excellent reports on my shipped eggs with the last two reports being 10/12 hatched eggs. The most recent had 11/12 eggs developing well at 2 weeks. I cannot guarantee these results. Out of 6 batches of shipped eggs my lowest result has been 5/12 hatched eggs. There are countless variables, so considering that, these results are phenomenal to me as I have purchased a lot of eggs online and often had 1-2/12 hatch.

Please bid in at least $5 increments.

Auction will end at 3pm pacific time on monday November 12th. I will ship the eggs on Tuesday through a friend.

Happy bidding. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Is the postal services closed on this monday?
Oh snap! :-( You are right. Ok, I will find someone to mail them for me on Tuesday. Update: There is one more Jubilee Orp egg, 1 more SFH egg, and 1 more CL egg (though it is a pullet egg). I will update the totals in a minute. I will keep the auction ending tomorrow but the eggs will ship out on Tuesday instead. Better chance of getting a few more eggs!!!! :)

sorry I haven't got the pictures up but if you head to my profile page i have a link to my website where you can see pics of many of my chickens. All those pics are a few months old so I need to get some fresh ones as many of the birds have grown so much! Maybe tomorrow now that I know its a holiday I can have some chicken time!!

Back
Top Bottom