24 HR. AUCTION: WallHanging/Table Topper/ N. Ga. Mtns

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
24 Hour Auction Formatted Listing
Do not PM to bid! Place bid in a reply, please!

Auction Ends at 8:00 p.m EST Saturday, February 4, 2012
Bids up to and including 8 p.m. accepted.

~Scrappy Rising Star~
Machine Pieced and Hand Quilted Table Topper or WallHanging, whichever way you choose to display.
100% cotton fabric, quilted entirely by hand by yours truly, quilter with 30 years experience
Size is approximately 33" square​

In the photo, the binding is only pinned on back, am working on attaching that now.
If you win and wish for me to add a sleeve for hanging on the back, I'll be glad to do so while waiting for your payment to arrive. Folks planning to use this as a table topper may not want the sleeve so I will not add that unless the buyer requests it.​

Payment by postal money order/cash only. Will mail quilt when payment arrives. Payment due within 7 days of ending.​

Add $10 for Shipping to the Winning Amount

Last edited:
Its a shame you didnt have enough pieces to make a full sized quilt with those colors. It would have been fabulous!

Yes, Karen, you bid here in the thread by your reply. I got your PM, but go ahead and post your bid here. Bid starts at $50 (winning bidder will add $10 for shipping to the winning amount).

Kathy, I probably could make a full size quilt, but I just wanted to make a smaller project for now. I have a bed runner to quilt and then I want to get busy on other stuff, too.

Last edited:
Thank you, Karen.
smile.png
Would you want the sleeve across the back for putting a rod through for hanging?

Cyn, I think thats one of the most beautiful color combinations Ive seen from your things, and there have been some beauties. But this one is just spectacular.

You're too kind, Kathy. I do love the woodsy colors. I think I've had that border fabric for over 15 years. It just seemed to complete this perfectly, but now, I'm going to have to find more of a similar color/pattern because I really love it. Fabric is like fashion-it changes with the seasons and eras so you'll never find the exact one again if you don't have enough of it.

Back
Top Bottom