1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

24 Hr Auction- Welsummer, Barnevelder and Delaware Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pinkchick, Apr 25, 2011.

1. pinkchick

pinkchick "Ain't nuttin' like having da' blues"

May 30, 2008
    Washington State
    I have some eggs left over from a partial hatching egg order and don't want to see them go to waste. In this auction will be 8 Welsummer eggs, 4 Barnevelder eggs and 4 Delaware eggs and I will include extras from each breed that are given to me today. They will be shipped first thing tomorrow morning 4/26/2011 USPS.

In effort of saving time and space here is a link that will give you more information about my Wellies and my Barnies, also some more photos of eggs. The eggs pictured above for this auction are the actual eggs that will be sent to the winning bidder.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6004270#p6004270

My Delawares came from Kathyinmo and they are the sweetest birds I think that I have ever owned....they hatched sweet and friendly right out of the egg. Sorry at this time I do not have any good photos of my Delawares to post.
    Barnies are pure Johan and my Wellies originated from Barber lines.

Payment can be made directly through paypal and should be made promptly upon close of auction as I will be leaving for the post office first thing in the morning after auction closes. Shipping information should be included with paypal and all specific shipping instructions....please also PRIVATE MESSAGE me your shipping information as well. My paypal is [email protected]

We all know how the handling through the post can be on eggs so I will not go into that but I will send them off with a good journey blessing as they leave my hands. I package these eggs very lovingly as if I were the person on the other end of the post waiting in anticipation to open them. Please re-use and recycle al of the packaging that the eggs come in.

Thanks for looking and have a great Monday!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  2. hokankai

hokankai Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2010
    SW WA
    Where in WA are you?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by