1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

24+ Jumbo Cortunix eggs...SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SamG347, Jun 10, 2008.

1. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    **SOLD**

I have another batch of Jumbo Cortunix eggs. You can possibly hatch either Jumbo Browns or Jumbo Goldens from these eggs. I have a proven effective shipping method and have right now 8 females to 4 males so fertility should be very good. Buyer to pay $8.00 + $9.80 shipping. My birds are very healthy and I give them the best of care possible. Also all profits go back into my birds and egg packaging.
    Thanks! First person to post sold gets them...PM me with your name and adress.
    [​IMG]
    ***PAYPAL PREFERED***

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  2. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    any takers?
    [​IMG]

3. tororider

tororider Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southeast MI
    Sam, they look great. Unfortunately I don't have room right now, but hopefully in the near future. Out of curiousity how many eggs do they lay how quickly? As game birds are there regulations for owning/posessing/selling/hatching them? Thanks

4. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    The regulations will depend on your state. I would contact your local AG extension or Game Commision. Since Cortunix are not a wild/native bird in PA I'm not required to have a permit for them. They lay an egg EVERY and I do mean EVERY day and mine started laying at about 10 weeks. I have even gotten DOUBLE yokers from these birds. They are truly amazing!
    [​IMG]

5. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    SOLD sending you a pm with my info.

6. tororider

tororider Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southeast MI
    In doing a little research I believe I can possess them without permit. Maybe I will contact you in the future. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by