24+ MALAYSIAN SERAMA EGGS- TO SHIP wed- 5-28-08

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ae50mag, May 26, 2008.

1. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

I WILL HAVE 24++ EGGS READY TO SHIP WED 5-28-08. THERE WILL BE BETWEEN 24 AND 30 EGGS -FRESH FROM MON-TUES. price is 51.00 shipped for 24++

THESE ARE FROM MY BREEDERS AND UPCOMING BREEDERS.

THESE WILL HAVE EGGS FROM MY JERRY S./ SCNA LINE AND SPARKS LINE.

ALSO---

I AM REVAMPING MY BREEDING PROGRAM, SO HOPEFULLY IN A FEW WEEKS - FEW MONTHS I CAN OFFER ALL SPARKS EGGS ONLY . AND JERRY S./ SCNA EGGS ONLY AND A MIX OF BOTH. I WILL BE SELLING SOME BIRDS OFF SOON IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE PICS, LET ME KNOW..

JUST MARK SOLD AND PM ME , I WILL BE HOME TONITE AND WILL CONFIRM.

PAYPAL IS [email protected]

2. thechickman04

thechickman04 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2008
    Cumming, Georgia
    will you be able to ship your birds?

3. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Yes I would like pics but I am only interested in buying a or b birds,,,,either sex,,,,,,,,,, both would be nice. Do you know how much a clutch of bs and js/scna eggs will be yet? thanks you can pm me if you want to send pics personally or an here no matter to me [​IMG]

4. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

tiki, i have birds to sell off a 4th line. i am swapping out birds now, i helped luann out with restocking here breeding program as she lost all her birds in a barn fire so it really put a wrench in my plans, but you are supposed to help others right. and she is super sweet and a credit to the serama breeders. i have several birds for sale of bs mix and js mix and non related line from earlier lines some A-B-C BIRDS. i can send pics just email me and i will forward pics to you, they are in a large covered pen, seperate from my breeders, they are just starting to lay and some older ones lay very good, some pretty birds just not perfect.

frank

Last edited: May 30, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by