24+ mixed bantam eggs F/S KY~~MAKE AN OFFER

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Apr 28, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Hi there, I had these listed on ebay, and they usually sell. This time they didn't [​IMG]

I can't eat them (allergic), have no bator space, and all my broodies (bantam) have at least 8 eggs, most have 12. Make me a reasonable offer, plus actual shipping, and they are yours! [​IMG]

ETA: There are 28 eggs right now, I think [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  2. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Gaaahhhhhh!!!!
    no space no space no space....

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Sorry, it seems I need to clarify that these are mixed breed bantams.

Most of my birds are pure breeds, but they are still running the yard together, until I have the needed roos and hens, and wire for that matter [​IMG]
    There could possibly be some pure bred eggs in it, but it would be impossible to tell which are which. Most of the eggs I'm getting right now are from 2 silkie mixes, a pure dutch girl, and 3 golden sebright mixed girls. There is also an EE bantam hen and a blue OEGB hen that contribute to the lot. The roos available are a pure dutch, an OEG/dutch mix, a few EE bantam/dutch mixes, some OEGB (red pyle and a 'lemon' looking one), and a standard BBred phoenix roo. Oh yeah, and a white silkie roo. I am also getting an egg every few days from either a splash dutch that is with BTW jap, or a black silkie with BTW jap, not sure who the egg is from, though I'm pretty sure it's the silkie.

Sorry for the confusion [​IMG]

Oh, and there is also a silver sebright roo in the mix. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by