1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

24 new chickies today:) all different kinds!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by saintdeer, Feb 6, 2012.

1. saintdeer

saintdeer New Egg

Nov 18, 2010
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. saintdeer

saintdeer New Egg

Nov 18, 2010
    the baby plate isnt staying in there...waiting on the wife with the rabbit water feeder...thats what they are used to:) but they are drinking out of the plate too!

3. saintdeer

saintdeer New Egg

Nov 18, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Here is where they will eventually go....wonderful coop I got for 50 bux, and came with 7 hens..lost 1 and now have 28!!!! :) so exciting to raise animals, I do an awful lot of hunting and animal control so its cool to also raise some animals too....even though we will eat a couple of these...and lots of eggs!

4. HiddenHens987

HiddenHens987 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    Nice coop you picked up there! I'd say for $50 you got a great deal! Snap some close ups of the newbies when you can! They looks great from the overhead shot!

5. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Awwwww, sweet chicks. [​IMG] They are going to have a real nice, big house to live in. [​IMG]

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Egg and meat? You are on your way! Good luck with them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by