24+ Orpington Hatching Eggs **24 Auction**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MjChickens, Apr 30, 2011.

1. MjChickens

MjChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    La Center, Wa
    [​IMG]

24+ mix color Orpington hatching eggs and any I may have on shipping day. My incubator is full and the chickens have been laying eggs like crazy, so I thought I would offer up some of my Orpington eggs. I have Orpington chickens of many colors. They all run together right now, So you could end up with a mix of color or pure colors. My hens are Buff, Blue, Splash, Black, and Lavender. My roosters are Buff, Black, Blue and Lavender Orpington. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail .Thanks for looking.

**I cannot guarantee hatch ability of these eggs due to postal handling; I can only guarantee eggs to be fresh and fertile. I package them with care to make sure they get to you in the manner that I would want to get them. I will only ship Monday thru Wednesday.

Payment must be made immediately after auction ends to ensure the availability.**
    Payment can be made to [email protected] through paypal.

[​IMG]
    These are some that I just hatched out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. snazzyboots

snazzyboots Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2011
    baltimore
    i have ordered eggs from mj. they arrived packaged perfectly and look wonderful. looking forward to hatching some of there beauties. [​IMG]

3. kraftyladies

kraftyladies The Back Acres Farm

Apr 11, 2011
    Sunny North FL
    Ohhh... I wish I had an incubator already!! I would so love to hatch these!!

4. MjChickens

MjChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    La Center, Wa
    kraftyladies [​IMG] Thanks for posting.
    Snazzyboots you know I am always glad to here from you. I hope your hatch goes well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by