24 Paint Silkie Eggs (NPIP)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Elite Silkies, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I will not be hatching until after the Shawnee, OK show so all eggs will be available.

NOTE: Paint Silkies DO NOT breed true. You can hatch a range of colors including but not limited to: Paint, Blue, Black, Partridge, Gray, Champagne, White, etc. You will hatch silkies and showgirls.

These will ship out on Monday the 28th! If for some reason the girls go broody, I will ship in two different orders. Silkies are notorious for going broody. If you are not okay with this, please do not bid.

If I get more than 24 I will include extras!!

I will pack them extremely well, but will not be responsible for any damage occurred during shipping. Priority mail has been running beyond 3 days, so if you want a guarantee you can ship by express mail for an additional charge. I use heavy duty boxes, bubble wrap and lots of newspaper to stabilize them. Hatching eggs are a gamble! Please consider that before bidding. The PO can be rough on packages and have been known to scramble a lot of eggs.

These babies are strong, healthy and hatch extremely well. I have 3 Paint Silkie hens, 2 Showgirl hens (with the black feather), 2 black hens, 1 blue partridge, 1 buff and 1 blue girl in this pen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This boy has a lot of color, but getting pics of paint silkies is challenging!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This showgirl does have a black feather. I have her sister in this pen also, they look a lot alike and both have one black feather. They have produced some really nice showgirl babies.
    [​IMG]

I will also have quite a few paint babies for sale. I have a pinched nerve but as soon as I can bend over I will get pics if anyone is interested.

2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    can you leave out the showgirl eggs?

3. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:I really have no way of telling which ones are showgirls and which ones are not.

4. madamwlf

madamwlf Nevermore Acres

Aug 22, 2010
    Mount Airy, MD
    So tempted!! Need more showgirls!!!

5. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:And I thought you didn't like them [​IMG] They are cute once they grow on you.

6. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    ohhhh so tempting, but unfortunately with christmas comming up I will be spending all my extra cash on preasnts.

7. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Well, this year I have decided to change my religion [​IMG] I am going to receive gifts but not give any. My kids didn't think that was as funny as I thought it was.

8. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    lol wonder if mine would go for that...I doubt it [​IMG]

9. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:You can try it, but it didn't work on mine [​IMG] I tried hard too!

10. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Why do you have a picture of my bird on here? [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by