24+ Partridge and blue partridge silkie eggs (possible showgirl)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    My silkies are laying like crazy. I have been hatching out since spring and I have chicks everywhere. I hate to just eat their eggs. And due to the heat. I am selling these two dozen for what I sell a dozen. I am selling eggs for my Blue Partridge and Partridge silkies. I also have three young partridge showgirl cockerels in the pen with them. So, you have a chance on showgirls. I haven't hatched out any eggs since I put the showgirls in there. So, I don't know if they are doing their job or not. Right now, I have 25 eggs. I will add any extra I get tonight. They are very nice birds. Several of the birds have been shown and done well. I have won best of variety everytime I have shown. All of my silkies have the correct number of toes and the correct combs. I have never hatched out a four toed chick. I have hatched a few splash chicks, but most are blue partridge and Partridge.

We have had good fertility here, but I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping and/or incubation methods. I accept paypal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The hen in the back just got done been broody for over a month. She usually looks a lot better than she does in this picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Silkie horsechick

Silkie horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    I got a dozen eggs from Seabrightmom and they are the nicest chicks ever!
    10 of 12 hatched, even after shipping.
    Beautiful chicks!!!
    Full of energy and lookers at 5 weeks now.
    Love them!

I'm hatching my own partridge now and growing these 10 out or I would snatch these eggs up!

You won't be sorry purchasing these eggs. . ..

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  3. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Thank you, Silkie horsechick. I am so glad you were happy with your chicks.[​IMG]

4. Silkie horsechick

Silkie horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    they are quite the little personalities too!
    I open the door and they come running at me.
    Very upright and nice coloration to them.
    Just cute little lively characters.

5. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Mine are friendly too. Silkies are wonderful chickens.

6. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Is that the daddy in the picture?? He is beautiful!! Is he the one you posted on that thread and we were talking about what color he is???
    I see you said you have a few SG cockerels in the pen too but was wondering about that beautiful male!

7. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    He is in the pen. He is the only adult rooster in the pen. I don't know if the showgirl cockerels are doing anything or not. I am done hatching for myself. I have tons of chicks. I just hatched out my last ones last week.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by