24 Personalized EGG CARTON LABELS! FREE Shipping! Gift Certs for Xmas!

ADozenGirlz

The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png
10 Years
Oct 18, 2009
Connecticut
43104_got_eggs_plain_wchick_jpg.jpg

GIFT CERTIFICATES NOW AVAILABLE!!!
43104_gift_certificate_jpg.jpg

24 Personalized Egg Carton Labels!

Have you been looking to add a little charm and whimsy to your home-grown egg distribution process? I’ve got a dozen backyard chickens myself and wanted to jazz up my own egg cartons before giving them away to friends and family. However, I couldn’t find personalized labels that I liked, or that fit my needs anywhere, so I made my own! Now I’m providing you with the opportunity to get your own too!

These custom-made egg carton labels are available in various quantities, styles, wording and colors. I’ll work with you to make a label you’ll love to add to your farm fresh eggs before they head out the door!

This auction is for 4 sheets of white, matte, self-sticking labels! There are 6 labels per sheet, for a total of 24 labels. AVAILABLE IN SQUARE OR ROUND LABELS!
Each square label measures 3" by 3.75", each round label measures 2.875 inches in diamater. Purchase as many sets as you need!
I have provided a few samples of available pictures, text and wording. If you are interested in something that you don’t see (a color, a logo, a picture, phrasing), please email me BEFORE bidding so that we can determine what I can do for you. I want you to be as enthusiastic about using these on your egg cartons as I am on mine!

Click here for a thread by our customers showing pictures of THEIR labels!

These are samples of various types of artwork you can choose from. Looking for somthing a little different? Let me know!
43104_clipart_samplesjpg.jpg

43104_clip_art_samples2_jpg.jpg

These are samples of several different labels in the 3inch by 3.75 inch format:
43104_hen_wegg_under_jpgw.jpg

43104_hatching_eggs_samples_jpgw.jpg

43104_label_samples_jpgw.jpg

43104_got_eggs_sample_jpgw.jpg

43104_pasture_raised_1image_jpgw.jpg

43104_pasture_raised_2images_jpgw.jpg

This label is a sample done in the 1"x 2 5/8 inch format:
43104_reuse_egg_carton_addylbls_jpgw.jpg

Here are some samples of the 2.875 inch, round format: