24+ Rare Shetland Duck eggs-ready to ship!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Minniechickmama, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    I have 24+ eggs ready to ship Tuesday.
    This is a quick auction. I had a buyer but their incubator went haywire and they cannot take them. They are boxed and ready to go, just need a destination.
    Shetland Ducks are very rare here in the U.S. but I have a neighbor who has them and wants to find more people to get this breed built up here. They are similar in appearance to Swedish Ducks and lay pretty well too. I can send more information along with the eggs about the breed.
    For those interested in having something different around in their flock, these are worth giving a try.

For others interested in trying Shetlands, pm me and I can work out a smaller batch for you if you want.

I CAN SPLIT THIS ORDER FOR HALF THE PRICE AND SHIPPING IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. I JUST HATE TO SEE THEM GO TO WASTE!! THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET A RARE BREED IN YOUR YARD AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  2. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    I googled a picture and those look neat! Are they a bantam sized duck or are they the size of a medium sized duck?

~Steven

3. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    They are the size of about a Swedish, medium size ducks. They are very pretty, black with white.
    I have 39 eggs still in the bator due in 2 weeks.
    This is an exciting venture. Or should I say Egg-venture? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by