24 Rhode Isldand Blue (RIR x Blue Orpingtion cross)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by EastinChickens, Jun 12, 2010.

1. EastinChickens

EastinChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Michigan
    These are first generation birds, but so far all that have hatched have been just gorgeous. They have the feather texture of the orpington, size of a RIR, and excellent winter laying ability. Colors will vary from blue, gray, and red.

Facts about these birds:

Comb: Single
    Colors: Brown, red, blue, and gray
    Egg color: Brown and pink variations
    Size: Standard
    Climate: Any- do VERY well in the winter, but get a little hot in the summer
    Leg: Non- feathered, Some grey, some yellow

Genetics:

Roo- PUREBRED BLUE ORPINGTON
    Hen- PUREBRED RHODE ISLAND RED

Chicks will hatch as followed:

25% Red/Brown/Splash - PULLETS
    25% Blue/Gray/Splash - PULLETS
    25% Red/Brown/Splash - COCKERELS
    25% Blue/Gray/Splash - COCKERELS

Paypal does not work with my computer, it always screws up, so if you are the top bidder at the end of the auction, PM me. I will give you my adress and you will have to mail me the money, then when I receive it I will be sending out your order. Yes, my process does take a little longer, but it is the only way I can ensure that my computer doesn't accidentally charge you three times.

2. ancona91

ancona91 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2010
    Ellenville
    Hello EastinChickens!!!
    These sound really nice!!! Do you have any pics of them??!! Would love to see some!!!!
    Thanks!!!!
    Kathy
    P.S. Your friends on the "24-Hour Auction" miss you.....please check in with them!!!!

3. EastinChickens

EastinChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Michigan
    Quote:It may take me a while with the pics, but I will be sure to get some on here. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by