24 Silkie Eggs (1 day special)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Jul 25, 2011.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    I will have 24 silkie eggs of assorted colors available to ship on Wednesday. If more are laid I will send more. If you want them shipped express then when you win please send me your address and I will send you what the difference will be in the shipping expense.

If you would like to see more of my birds please visit the new revamp site at www.cjsilkies.com on the site is also a Winner's Circle tab for those that want to know if I have show quality silkies.

When auction is over please paypal to [email protected]

Thanks for bidding. Cj

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I'm unable to open your pictures in mozilla firefox. Will you please let me know what is your plug in type for pictures so i can override it and see the pics? Thanks Nancy

3. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:note sure what you mean.. i used firefox to load the site. just put in (if the link did not help) www.cjsilkies.com

I contacted the company that I use their software for my site and they will let me know. But I think it might be a security thing on your computer. But I will let you know when I know. Thanks cj

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thanks. I used Internet Explorer and saw the pics. Nice birds. It must be something with the settings in Mozilla. Nancy

5. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:might be but I only use mozilla and that is what I used to upload it so not sure what it is. Thanks for the compliments. loading more photo tomorrow of babies. will be under 2011 babies.

6. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Can we pick certain colors? Or will it be a mix of everything? If so, how much of each color?

7. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:They are a variety of the diff colors I have laying right now. I don't have enough laying for one or two colors.
    You will get a bit of each. What colors do you have or want?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by