24 Silkie Eggs (1 day special)

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS AUCTION PLEASE EMAIL ME AND NOT A PM AS WORK HAS RESTRICTED OUR INTERNET USAGE. I CAN GET MY MAIL BUT I CAN NOT GET ON BYC AT WORK ANYMORE. THANKS Cj

I will have 24 silkie eggs of assorted colors available to ship on Wednesday or Thursday depending on girls. Eggs will be collected Tuesday night and If not enough eggs also Wednesdays collection.
If you want the po to call you for pickup please include your phone number when you paypal.

If you would like to see more of my birds please visit the new revamp site at www.cjsilkies.com on the site is also a Winner's Circle tab for those that want to know if I have show quality silkies.

When auction is over please paypal to [email protected]

Thanks for bidding. Cj

Quote:
Well they are all packed up and ready to be shipped tomorrow morning so let me see if my memory is right.
White, b/b/s, black lavender splits. Can not remember if there is buffs in there or not. Think so.
Maybe a splash or two.. again not sure. I know there are not partridges, silver partridge, calicos or Porcelain/lavender. Those are sitting on eggs right now.
I am getting many lavenders from the lavender split pen. The Porcelain/lavender pen there might be an egg or two. Just can not remember. I packed over 12 dozen eggs
this morning at 4:30am as my Other half is in the hospital. So I can not quite be sure. I know I split all the colors with all the orders I had. Sorry if I sound like I am an air head but I have not had much sleep. cj

Quote:
Well they are all packed up and ready to be shipped tomorrow morning so let me see if my memory is right.
White, b/b/s, black lavender splits. Can not remember if there is buffs in there or not. Think so.
Maybe a splash or two.. again not sure. I know there are not partridges, silver partridge, calicos or Porcelain/lavender. Those are sitting on eggs right now.
I am getting many lavenders from the lavender split pen. The Porcelain/lavender pen there might be an egg or two. Just can not remember. I packed over 12 dozen eggs
this morning at 4:30am as my Other half is in the hospital. So I can not quite be sure. I know I split all the colors with all the orders I had. Sorry if I sound like I am an air head but I have not had much sleep. cj

Ok I mainly interested in partridge so we'll have to collaborate when the hens aren't sitting. Sorry about that! Having loved ones in the hospital can be crazy! Good luck!

Quote:

Ok I mainly interested in partridge so we'll have to collaborate when the hens aren't sitting. Sorry about that! Having loved ones in the hospital can be crazy! Good luck!

Oh they are worth waiting for I have three beautiful Partridge cockerels I am getting chick from right now and they are so pretty in color.
Keep in touch. cj

Quote:

Oh they are worth waiting for I have three beautiful Partridge cockerels I am getting chick from right now and they are so pretty in color.
Keep in touch. cj

Will do! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom