mbrobbins

Crowing
15 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Powder Springs, ga
this is a buy it now ad.
please post in reply "sold" but I am taking orders for next week also

THIS A DISCOUNT PRICE
this is a new ad, previous eggs were sold, I'm offering for the same price, I should have the next batch available on Sat 04/14 or Mon 04/16

I am using 2 new blue Bobbi Porto roos in my blue and splash pens, I'm using new roos in 2 other white pens, also with excellent bloodlines ,acquired within the last 3 months. email me for info if you are interested in the names.

Assorted colors, all my silkies are separated 3 white pens, Blck and blu pen, blue roo over splash and blue hens, and splash roo over blue hens,
and I have buff pen.
all are bearded and have correct skin color and number of toes. I started my original silkie flocks from well known breeders around the country. I don't guarantee your hatch rate, depends on the post ofc handling and your incubation methods, but I get good hatch rate here.I ship priority mail with bubble wrap,. I'm keeping my 96yr old Mom this month and again next month, so have no more time for extra chicks, and can't stand the thought of eating the eggs.
Eggs are not more than 4 days old unless they are the extras. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected] Please add $15 for shipping.

If you would like the post ofc to call you and hold them for pick up, please include your tel# so I can put it on the box.

Last edited:
Hi Kathy,
I can put you on my list it might be another week before I get to you, but I 'll let you know a day or two before I finish getting the batch up.
thanks, Mary

Back
Top Bottom