24 Standard Crele Polish Hatching Eggs (#2)

scbirdfarm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maria Stein, OH 45860
I have for sale Standard Crele Polish (Project Birds)Hatching Eggs. I emailed everybody remaining on my waiting list and haven’t got any responses back yet so I am offering this eggs up for sale. These eggs will be from Thursday June 23 to Tuesday June 28 and they will be shipped out Wednsday June 29. I will have about 8 dozen eggs to sell. They are usually $72.00 for 24 Hatching eggs but since our incubators are full we are having a sale on them $48.00 for 24 hatching eggs + $16.00 shipping.
I will combine shipping on the other items.
Our Poultry: All of our poultry is purebred & we breed to the standards of the breed. Our Poultry is NPIP Tested (31-244) & A.I. Tested.

The Large Fowl Crele Polish Was created by Doug Kamar in Michigan. They are a very rare and newer color in the Large Fowl Polish. I bought my breeders from Jim Parker who got his start from Doug. Our eggs hatch out 85% Crele Coloring:

Payment Types: We except Google Checkout ([email protected] ) or PayPal ([email protected])

Shipping of Hatching Eggs: All hatching eggs will be mailed USPS Priority Mail unless you want them sent USPS Express Mail for a extra charge.

Eggs may have a little dirt on them acassionally which does not harm them in any way, do not wash them to help hatch rate.

I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to circumstances beyond my control. Rough postal handling, X-ray, weather that is too hot or too cold, and incubator mishaps can make perfectly fertile eggs not develop or hatch. Purchasing shipped hatching eggs is a risk. Please be aware of this when purchasing hatching eggs.

Please allow your eggs to settle for 8 to 12 hours with small end down, before placing in a preheated incubator.

12930_cp1.jpg

12930_crele1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom