24hr Auction 100% Lavender Ameraucana Large Fowl

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    This is for 10+ eggs to ship tomorrow morning. I'll ad more pics in a bit, but wanted to get it listed now so it'll end in time. ETA: Make it 12+ [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Harry Shaffer's line. I have had no single combs. Hatch rates have been excellent all over the country. I was going to set these myself, but my marans re working overtime so I just don't have the room. You'll definitely be able to sell any extras you hatch.
    I may have a "slow feathering gene" which just means they go through an ugly phase, btu besides that- they finish out gorgeous. Egg color is really good, but one just started laying an almost olive egg out of nowhere. Great project birds!

[​IMG]
    Did I mention they go broody?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!
    Winner can paypal to [email protected] *Please let me know if you want your phone number on the box for pick-up! *

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  2. Nimby Chickens

Nimby Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2010
    Central FL
    I have some of these in my bator right now! The egg color is really beautiful and so are the birds. If my bator wasn't full I'd buy them right now! [​IMG]

Amy is one of the best chicken people out there! Just a wonderful person to deal with. [​IMG]

3. maureen9962

maureen9962 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 11, 2010
    I hatched 11 out of 12 last month. They are beautiful chicks! Amy is great to deal with and I am looking forward to ordering more eggs from her as soon as the bators are empty.

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Thanks Lana & Maureen! I love these lavs sooo much- I'm so happy to see good hatches![​IMG]

5. enggass

enggass Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2010
    Mid-Coast Maine
    I just hatched 6/8 Lavs I got from Amy~ (she has some wonderfull OEs too [​IMG] )

6. LarissaCluck

LarissaCluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2011
    Central Coast, CA
    I hatched 5/5 lavender eggs I got from HappyMtn! They are currently enjoying the sand outside [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by