25+ Bantam Cochin Eggs For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tothemoon, Jul 1, 2010.

1. tothemoon

tothemoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2009
    Texas
    I have 25 bantam cochin eggs for sale from my partridge, blue and splash pens. Fertility has not been proven in some of these so I am not responsible for non-fertile eggs or eggs damaged during shipping. $25 starting price includes shipping. Will mail out on Monday the 5th. More pics on my BYC page. I will include all extra eggs I get until shipping. (28 eggs now)

This is a 5 day old partridge baby, pics taken today, 7-1-2010.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Did you mean to post this or fertility HAS been proven? LOL... [​IMG]

3. tothemoon

tothemoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2009
    Texas

I had a hen that was sitting on a blue egg, splash egg, splash/black and partridge egg, when I candled they had all started, but then she stopped sitting for a while and I took them in the house and incubated them but I only hatched the poor little lonely partridge one in the pics below. Since that was only 4 eggs from 8 hens, I am not certain of fertility in all my hens. I have hatched a partridge and splash/black earlier in the year when they were the only 2 hens laying and I have seen the roos during thier job very well so I feel confident that you would get plenty of fertile eggs from these but listed the disclaimer just in case some were not fertile. I hope this explains the situation clearly enough.......[​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

I had a hen that was sitting on a blue egg, splash egg, splash/black and partridge egg, when I candled they had all started, but then she stopped sitting for a while and I took them in the house and incubated them but I only hatched the poor little lonely partridge one in the pics below. Since that was only 4 eggs from 8 hens, I am not certain of fertility in all my hens. I have hatched a partridge and splash/black earlier in the year when they were the only 2 hens laying and I have seen the roos during thier job very well so I feel confident that you would get plenty of fertile eggs from these but listed the disclaimer just in case some were not fertile. I hope this explains the situation clearly enough.......[​IMG]

crystal clear:) just wanted to make sure it wasnt a typo as I have made plenty of backwards statements that I had to change because I was either so incredibly out of it that day or just was typing to fast LOL... thank you

5. westonloveschickens

westonloveschickens Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2010
    i forgot to say im on my account and my freind wants the eggs her user name is EastinChickens

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by