25+ coturnix mix quail eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by birdmaniac3000, Jun 4, 2010.

1. birdmaniac3000

birdmaniac3000 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2010
    los angeles
    TEXAS A & M QUAIL ARE A VERY LAID BACK BREED AND ARE FAIRLY EASY TO RAISE.

They mature very rapidly and begin laying between 6 to 8 weeks of age.

My birds are all raised on wire and are fed Game Bird feed. I also house them in small groups to insure a good fertility rate.

I can not guarentee what your hatch rate will be as there are too many variables with incubation procedures.

I pack the eggs very well and include soft padding all around to protect the eggs. Not to say that you won't have any get broken in shipment but that's the very reason EXTRAS are always added to your shipment.

The eggs will be placed in the care of the POSTAL SERVICE PRIORITY MAIL ASAP after payment is recieved, however after they leave my possession I have no control of what happens to them while in the possession of the postal service.

** IF you recieve a badly damaged box of eggs please contact me and upon providing me a photo of the box showing the shipping LABEL and the damages I will send FREE replacements for the damaged eggs provided the buyer pays the shipping costs.**

If you keep your incubator set at 99.5 degrees F and keep a close eye on the water so the humidity is good you should have a very good hatch rate. These eggs hatch out in 18 days and you stop turning on the 14th day of incubation. My hatch rate has remained awesome under these conditions.

I recommend using Electrolytes in the water to ensure they are good and healthy and I keep the brooder set at about 98 degrees for the first week and then lower the temperature about 5 degrees per week.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!!! oh i forgot to say this mght include button quail eggs if available.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by