25+++ Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs -TEST EGGS! JUST PAY ACTUAL SHIP!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Whitehouse Quail, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Whitehouse Quail

Whitehouse Quail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    These are test eggs from my quail... they have been laying for about a month, and breeding for that time, so they should be fertile... I have seen them breeding, and checked a few eggs.

Colors may be:

Brown
    Golden
    Tibetan

If you want a specific color, let me know and I'll save them, but you may get a few less depending on the variety.

Eggs are shipped USPS Priority in a square box. It will have FRAGILE and LIVE EMBRYOS all over it, and won't be shipped flat rate because the service is better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

OUR GUARANTEE: Yes, we offer a guarantee on our eggs! If, for whatever reason, half of the eggs are broken when you get them, we will replace the eggs for the shipping cost. If at least half of the eggs are broken during shipping, you must get a postal worker to sign a letter stating so, and also get a picture and email it to me. This guarantee does not include the replacement eggs that are lost, stolen, or returned to me.

It also does not guarantee that you will win at shows with these birds, nor does it guarantee a hatch. There are a lot of factors that influence the chances of winning at shows, including nutrition, condition of birds, and the size of the shows. Several factors come into play during incubation, so we have no way of guaranteeing a hatch. The incubation process is up to you. If you have any questions about our guarantee about what is covered and what is not, please ask before you bid

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by