25 Days of Christmas 2020.....Traditions, Movies, and More

What day did your Christmas tree go up??

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Thanksgiving weekend

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • First week of December

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • With Rum

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I leave it up year round

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t put up a tree

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Whenever the funk I get around to it

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Orthodox 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..explained in comments

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Yep December is underway

thank you Ralphie..... the tree will go up "whenever the funk I get around to it"

seeing as its summer here..... tradition tells me we will be spending the day at the beach or lakes. See pic from last christmas (panorama so scuse the warping)
For some reason, the thought of beaches during Christmas depresses the hell out of me. I'm sure enough Christmas booze could give me a change of heart, but I still think I prefer to be freezing my arse off.

I can’t answer the poll. Usually the tree would always go up the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year is weird. If I had a fake tree it would’ve gone up 3wks ago. Alas, there is still no tree in the house. :confused:

I watch Hallmark Christmas movies most of the year, but I don’t really enjoy them. They are good background noise & light late at night when you’re doing other things.

My all time fav Christmas movie is The Ref. It’s rated R for excessive language, so probably not a good one for the littles.
I can't decide if I love Elf or Die Hard most. I choose both. 🤗

For some reason, the thought of beaches during Christmas depresses the hell out of me. I'm sure enough Christmas booze could give me a change of heart, but I still think I prefer to be freezing my arse off.
Lol I think if its going be holidays it might as well be summer and outside with not a lot on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom