25 Days of Christmas 2020.....Traditions, Movies, and More

What day did your Christmas tree go up??

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Thanksgiving weekend

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • First week of December

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • With Rum

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I leave it up year round

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t put up a tree

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Whenever the funk I get around to it

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Orthodox 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..explained in comments

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Polar Express, Santa Claus 1,2 and 3, How the grinch stole Christmas with Jim Carrey, and the original cartoon Grinch, It's a wonderful life, white Christmas, ALL of the Scrooge movies ever made, the old rudolph and frosty movies. I enjoy being taken back to childhood memories while Christmas music is playing. I was raised by my father during most of my childhood. He was a lousy housekeeper. But he did the best he could do, with my grandma's frequent assistance. Lol. On Christmas eve, dad would put a few Christmas records while we cleaned up the house so Santa could come. Dad would have my sisters and me help him mix up cookie dough on Christmas eve. We had fun using the cookie cutters and decorating the warm cookies.

I think I have reached senility.

I bit my tongue and it hurts like an sob..

How old and senile must one be to bite their own tongue?
I do it all. the. time. I even bit off the tip of my tongue while eating leek salad as a kid. I still blame those darned leeks!! I have recently started pinching my cheeks and tongue. Biting just hard enough to hurt without drawing blood. It's an improvement 🤣
Does this look fine to you?

View attachment 2436186

I will be lucky if I don’t die of rabies by morning.
I'm laughing at your rabies comment, not your pain. (or am i? LOL)

Oh! I am going to hop into this thread if you are ok with it!

Random Christmas Blaber
I love to watch the Magic Snowflake when Christmas nears and I always watch the Polar Express on the night of Christmas Eve. Still love it, even though the animation gave me an identity crisis because of the uncanny-looking animation also I had nightmares of the darn puppets.

I do not like the movie Santa Claus. Kinda strange.

What is Jack Frost?! I heard of the movie where a father turns into a snowman after he dies or something. My brothers say that they like it. Is it good?

Does anybody remember Gotta Catch Santa Claus, I don't remember it much. I used to love it so much.

I absolutely love to wrap presents, it is fun.

hmmmm...
Time to put up the tree.........
Welcome :)
I have never heard of Gotta Catch Santa Claus. Is it a little kids movie? I actually like wrapping presents that are asymmetrical. I love the challenge. Although, quite often I just give up and, if possible, turn it into a "candy" with ribbons on either end. :lau
How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey
YES! I love that version. It's just hilarious!!

Attachments

• 9E069E17-12AB-489E-B913-3EC99C634266.jpeg
    9E069E17-12AB-489E-B913-3EC99C634266.jpeg
    497.7 KB · Views: 4
well he's in love actually, which is another good christmas movie

Really? Love Actually is a good movie?

By the title alone I can tell it’s not worth watching.

It sounds like something the WW would watch, and we all know she has terrible taste in movies.

How many dux do you have?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom