25++ Giant Georgia Bobwhite Hatching Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rebel Rooster, May 23, 2010.

1. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Hi BYC!
    Rebel Roo again... I got some extra Bobwhite eggs again folks! I'll make sure that U get 28 to 30 eggs my friends... Fertility continues to be great! Note: Eggs will ship Tuesday June 1st to avoid taking a chance on them sitting at the post office over the long Memorial Day weekend...
    Thanks for lookin'
    Wade
    RushLanePoultry.com

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  2. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Just wanted to say these are great eggs....out of all the eggs that made it through shipping which was all but maybe 2-3...I have had all but one develope!
    [​IMG]

3. Rebel Rooster

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Quote:Hi Sam!
    Thanks for the great report! PO must have played football with your package... Breeding ratio is 1 to 1 so it should be good! I have 226 cooking right now and I've yet to find an egg that isn't developing!
    Thanks again Bud & let me know when U want some more...
    Wade
    RushLanePoultry.com

4. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Wade..your packing was great..just a few had small cracks and didnt want to risk anything with about 40-50 eggs in there. I have had too many close calls with quail egg bombs [​IMG] I candled last night...15 eggs developing strong! All the A&M eggs you sent me are also developing. I will be sure to buy again!
    [​IMG]

5. Rebel Rooster

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Quote:Great to hear Sam! Those coturnix will be layin' for ya within 6 to 8 weeks of comin out of the egg!! They have amazed me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by