25+ Jumbo Brown Coturnix Quail Eggs Shipping Included MO/ N P I P

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Jan 24, 2010.

1. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    **NPIP Certified** I will have 25+ Jumbo Brown Coturnix eggs to ship at end of listing or at your convenience. These will be very fresh eggs no older than 3 days at time of shipping. My birds are true Jumbos, with most of my hens weighing 12-14 ounces. They also lay some true "Jumbo" eggs...see pic below. I don't ship the Jumbo eggs as they are almost always double or triple yolkers, and won't hatch, but they're great for eating! My fertility and hatch rate here has been excellent here at home, and I pack very carefully and label well for the P.O. PayPal payment can be made to [email protected] .
    If you are interested in more or less eggs, just pm me with your request.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I would really love to get these .. But am waiting til I can check my PayPal...

3. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm APA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Monticello, Arkansas
    Do I get any commisson on this sale? Yesterday I saw this posting, copied the link and sent it to Jenscott. She emailed me that she won the bid! Guess I will have to wait the 17 days and 6 weeks before I can get any eggs from her.

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I may purchase a future set, depending on what I have hatch out of my current batch and the gender ratio. May do it no matter the hatch, then just mix the lines... Hmm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by