25+ Jumbo Brown Coturnix Quail Eggs Shipping Included MO/ N P I P

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Nov 15, 2010.

1. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    **NPIP Certified** I will have 25+ Jumbo Brown Coturnix eggs to ship at end of listing or at your convenience. These will be very fresh eggs no older than 3 days at time of shipping. My birds are true Jumbos, with most of my hens weighing 12-14 ounces. They also lay some true "Jumbo" eggs...see pic below. I don't ship the Jumbo eggs as they are almost always double or triple yolkers, and won't hatch, but they're great for eating! My fertility and hatch rate here has been excellent here at home, and I pack very carefully and label well for the P.O. PayPal payment can be made to [email protected] .
    If you are interested in more or less eggs, just pm me with your request.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. pringle

pringle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Pepperell,MA
    Ohh I wish I could order them but I already got 18 eggs in the 'bator and im going into lockdown tommorow!Can you tell me were your original stock came from becouse that looks like a big coturnix.

3. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    I got my original stock from 3 different breeders, one of which was POP57 here on BYC. I then eliminated some I was not pleased with, and added some from SAMG here on BYC. So, my line is a combination of several lines, and I still will be adding more as I come across any that I feel will benefit my breeding program. I will continue having these eggs available all winter, so if you want some later, just drop me a PM or email. Thanks!

4. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    Do you sell a variety of your Jumbo Brown, Manchurian, and A and Ms ?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by