25+ Jumbo Golden Coturnix Quail eggs Shipping incl. MO NPIP Cert.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Oct 14, 2009.

1. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    This listing is for 25+ of my NPIP Certified Jumbo Golden Coturnix eggs. Nice, big, plump birds that not only taste great, but are a pleasure to look at with their bright golden plumage. Will start laying at 6-7 weeks of age, and are ready to butcher between 8 and 12 weeks. Nice, calm temperment, making them easy to handle. Shipping by Priority mail included in price. Ready to ship as soon as payment is received. PayPal payment to [email protected] I can also combine with Jumbo Browns if desired. I pack very carefully and label clearly. Other quatities of eggs available...just PM me with your request. Thanks, and have a great day!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. skywatcher

skywatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2009
    Arlington,Indiana
    I am sorry I placed bid thinking my paypal account was fixed. I will buy those huge quail eggs if you can wait for a check or money order. I.ve seen the pictures even of your big eggs got to get some from you. Yes I belive they are HUGE

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  3. srsmith69

srsmith69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I received the eggs on Monday. I'll let you know how they hatch out

4. skywatcher

skywatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2009
    Arlington,Indiana
    Recieved your Nice big clean eggs 22 oct or thursday. got them in incubator. Now the hard part waiting. Will let you know my hatch rate.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by