25+ Jumbo Golden Coturnix Quail eggs Shipping incl. MO NPIP Cert.

POPPAJO

In the Brooder
10 Years
Oct 5, 2009
S.E. MO
This listing is for 25+ of our NPIP Certified Jumbo Golden Coturnix eggs. Nice, big, plump birds that not only taste great, but are a pleasure to look at with their bright golden plumage. Will start laying at 6-7 weeks of age, and are ready to butcher between 8 and 12 weeks. Nice, calm temperment, making them easy to handle. Shipping by Priority mail included in price. Ready to ship as soon as payment is received. PayPal payment to [email protected] We can also combine with Jumbo Browns if desired. I pack very carefully and label clearly. Other quantities of eggs available...just PM me with your request. Thanks, and have a great day!

IMG_6897.jpg
IMG_6851.jpg

i'm sure its Ugly Ducklings DH
big_smile.png
Oh hey by the way do you have any breeding trios of adult buttons you want to sell ? I was going to ask because someone that has rasied buttons before tell me all four of mine are girls and after listening to the males crowing sounds and female sounds mine are all making girl sounds! and none of mine have any white coming on their face yet I suspected my silver was but now i'm not sure... But if I get a adult pair or trio i'd for sure get a start.

Still waiting on my eggs to hatch... Tomorrow (21st) makes day 18!! come on buttons and coturnix! I know somethings gotta be rocking in those shells!

Already planning my quail garden!

Oh and I've seen Ugly ducklings quail in person and they are just BEAUTIFUL! large birds and nice eggs too! I have alot of UD's eggs in right now.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have some of ugly ducky's jumbo goldens in my bator already
smile.png
I want to try and have all-jumbo birds eventually. I've also got some of mamawolf544's A&M on the way, she says they are 10-12 oz. Mine are no where close to that, maybe 8 soaking wet
gig.gif

I'm going to pm you, so we don't hijack papajo's thread
smile.png

Last edited:
Yep, Poppajo is Ugly Ducky's hubby. Lucky me!!! LOL I knew this would be confusing for people. But this way we can double our listing limit per month. The Duck has already used hers up.

Back
Top Bottom