1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

25+ Jumbo Golden Coturnix Quail eggs Shipping incl. MO NPIP Cert.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by POPPAJO, Nov 7, 2009.

1. POPPAJO

POPPAJO Out Of The Brooder

Oct 5, 2009
    S.E. MO
    This listing is for 25+ of my NPIP Certified Jumbo Golden Coturnix eggs. Nice, big, plump birds that not only taste great, but are a pleasure to look at with their bright golden plumage. Will start laying at 6-7 weeks of age, and are ready to butcher between 8 and 12 weeks. Nice, calm temperment, making them easy to handle. Shipping by Priority mail included in price. Ready to ship as soon as payment is received. PayPal payment to horsehelper@att.net We can also do a mix with Jumbo Browns if desired. We pack very carefully and label clearly. Other quatities of eggs available...just PM with your request. Thanks, and have a great day! POPPAJO & ugly ducky

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. drafthorse39

drafthorse39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    I just wanted to say, I bought some of these and the eggs are VERY fertile. [​IMG]

3. skywatcher

skywatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2009
    Arlington,Indiana
    I think ugly ducky had better quail & deals [​IMG] Wanted to let you know its early into day 18 & I have hatched 16 of the 30 eggs,thinking more will hatch,very happy with your eggs.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  4. srsmith69

srsmith69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I got some of these eggs and had 22 of 27 hatch last week. Very happy with shipping and fertility. [​IMG]

5. newduckie

newduckie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2009
    Missouri Ozarks
    Are these eggs from Missouri? That would be great. I want to try some quail when my incubator frees up. Full now. Have till Dec 4 before hatch. Will you have more later?

6. POPPAJO

POPPAJO Out Of The Brooder

Oct 5, 2009
    S.E. MO
    Yes, the eggs are from Missouri, and we will continue to have them through winter. Just let me know when you're ready for some.

7. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    I got my eggs today. Nice, big eggs..great packaging.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by