25 Monster Slatebelt bobwhite hatching eggs...PA

wilds of pa

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2007
The Blue Mountains of Pa
Up for auction is 25 Monster Slatebelt bobwhite hatching eggs, undoubtedly the largest bobwhite in the country.

These bobwhite were developed by Hinkjcpoultry Farm in a 4+ year breeding program. We dubbed them the name from the region in which we live in here in Pa. (The Slatebelt region) As you can see in the pic's the adults are using a standard size cat litter box as their dusting pan..also take note to the egg picture were you can see regular size bobwhite eggs compared to the slatebelt bobwhite eggs..

Yes that is a standard size one gallon water in the pen with them and you can see just how large these bobs are.

We have permits to sell wild game birds and their eggs, poults and chicks etc and you will receive a receipt with my prop # with your egg shipment.

For more pictures & info please visit

www.hinkjcpoultry.com

We only ship within the lower 48 states of the US
We ship promptly and require confirmed pay-pal addresses only(Payment expected at auction end). S/H is a flat fee of $10.50..also can pick up at farm

**I will also have Monster Bobwhite chicks for pickup only, couple different hatch dates coming up, chicks are $1.75 each must purchase at least 6 chicks..**

Thanks for looking

bobwhite2010022-1.jpg

bobwhite2010023-1.jpg

amys13thBdayparty012.jpg

8b4ea1dd.jpg

Last edited:
I had been wondering when you were going to be offering some of your Monster Slatebelts! Guess I will pull up a chair and watch the action. I am sure they will go for more than what I can afford.
droolin.gif

Nice..........Really nice Quail good luck with them.

AL

I don't expect them to go high.. bobwhites are not easy for most to take care of..plus some need specail permits just to even have these guys..

Rebel Rooster hope you have a smashing hatch with all your eggs loaded there....
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom