25+ Ringneck X Mutant Pheasant chicks - will ship PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I have a hatch of around 30 pheasant chicks that just hatched yesterday into today. If anyone is interested in the entire hatch, I will only charge for 25 @ $1.50 each plus $12 shipping (today only on shipping). Any extras will be included for free for shipping offer only. Paypal payment required to ensure they get shipped today. Pickup is always welcome in Slatington PA. Thanks for looking!

Jody

2. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Does someone have to buy the whole hatch or lets say I wanted 8 is that possible?

3. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    I am interested also in several, but can not take the whole hatch. Also would be interested in seeing photos of the chicks, and maybe of the breeding stock, if possible?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    They have to be sold as a lot for safe shipping. You are welcome to buy a few, but for pick up only. You can see some of the fathers on our web site.

http://www.hinkjcpoultry.com/wildgamebirds.htm

I have to get pics of the mothers (just realized that I don't even have the mama's pictured on our site). They are regular ringneck hens and chocolate brown mutant hens (about half and half).

I did not get a pic of the hatchlings yet, but can if you'd like to see them. There are standard striped ringnecks chicks, chocolate brown chicks and black mutants.

Jody

5. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Oh poop. We wanted some but defenitely not that many and I am defenitely to far away for pick up LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by