1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

25000 thousand for a room for one night?!?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thekid, Jul 18, 2011.

1. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

I was watching this show and they were building a hotel and they said some rooms are going to be $25,000.... A night. How do you afford that??????

2. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    talk to bill gates. Came to florence alabama, and paid a guy to drive his yacht there because none of the hotels were good enough.

3. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

I couldn't afford it, but at least who ever can is spending the money which can go to paying local workers to do their jobs from making, maintaining, and servicing the $$$ rooms vs sending their cash elsewhere. Provided this $$ is local that is.

4. Okla-doodle-doo

Okla-doodle-doo Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Portland,Tn
    If you have that much money to spend I guess you don't worry about feed is going to cost this week for the chickens!lol. I wonder if they sleep as well as we do and if they even concider how much that amount would mean to the average family!

5. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    Obviously an average family will not be staying there and they would most likely not be wondering how an average family would be able to afford it.

6. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Even if I was a million air I would spend the night at the Holiday Express! lol jk

7. Dunkopf

Dunkopf Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    Gotta do something with their tax break. You can only have so many houses and so many yachts. At least they are lining the pockets of the owners of the hotel. They're also putting some minimum wage workers to work. See trickle down economics really does work. The are spending a little of their money here.

I heard the toilets have small people in them that wipe their rear ends for them.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by